Monday, August 14, 2006

THEY LET THE CAT OUT THE BAG!!!



8/12/2006

Went to this club wit Supa Nova Slom
its called Soul its on 29th between 11th and 12th.
I met him in a cab he was on his lowrider bicycle that he rode in from BK on, such a groovy look.
DJ. Quest Love was on the ones and two's which was also a pimpin look, he played everything from Ain't Nuthn but a G-thang to This is how we do from 93 til... if you don't know who did that song then I would suggest you do a google search I was a young whipper snapper but still grooved the 90's wit them cats. Now the party aint a party til my sista came thru E.Breezy at the top!! lookin fly as all hell in her RED HEELS!!! gotta get some!!! but yes and we chilled a bit before we all took flight like the wind. I also saw Mister Calloway..who I keep bumping into... we are gonna have to stop meeting like this sir... He's a cutie, but he went from the Dreds to a texturizer I guess he's doing his pretty boy thing?? Not really into pretty boys, but his smile is one to kill for. LOL (not really)The night was interesting and there were a lotta pictures taken, I just want you all to know that if anything comes up and they spell my name wrong we gone have BEEF!!! or Tofu whichever you prefer.
NY is buzzin and I'm all up in it shawty.

Yall stay tuned.
-Alkhemi Jones

No comments: