Friday, August 11, 2006


Dallas, TX
"Where I'm from the sun's in ya face and the Buses run the Metro
Cee the Hood its mis-understood like Electric, Jazz and Retro
Baby pump the bass and get live, let go baby, baby, let go
If you tired get some ginseng, get full like cars on petro."
Dallas, Texas
Where niggas from the southwest insist on being dirty south and wont take geographics as a reason to change the influence.
I agree with Bavu and the whole Up South concept.. thats my shyt I'm ridin with that one. Forget understanding a Dallas native we are far to complex for the average mind even in our most simplest forms, can't you tell by our names, Pookie, J-Love, Cee Cee, Cisco, to even simpler names like, Bavu, Aziz, Massive, Samax, Syntex,Shamyr, Kuray,Moon Cricket, hell even my name Alkhemi...LOL what is that? Forget love where I'm from, the only way to get that shyt is if you take it!! (I mean there are those that love you, but do they really love you?)
Dallas, the home of extremes... where people copy you just because they can't come with nothing on their own. Where a muthafucka hate yo ass for 10 yrs and on the 11th yr ya'll best friends. LOL Where the red necks (not white people) are scared of us but pretend like they aren't and white girls love to abort black babies.
Whats good about Dallas? besides the people that I mentioned earlier?
This picture is groovy, yeah Dallas skyline is awesome...the music is consistent and always getting better. 89.3 with EZ Eddie D, vegetarian food, barbecue sauce, some of the clubs, the streets aren't all fucked up like where I live now. It don't smell like, fish, piss and all the other bullshyt that you smell in NYC..lol
The men are better by far.. I mean there mental intelligent settling down type guys..they just aint got no money..the fellas in NYC got doe, cheap and prolly wont settle down until they about 40 or got a couple babies by the same chic. Then maybe after 10 yrs in the relationship they'll settle down with some girl that throws them for a loop and takes all they money cause she aint want his ol' ass anyways..lol JUST KIDDING I THINK!!???
Booker T. Washington Arts Magnet Highschool!! is a good look in Dallas, umm Reciprocity 210 and Tisha, N'dambi and Badu, Skins,Rueben, Headcrack, Silent, ummm well to all the others out there I didn't mention its toooo many of yall to mention, just know I love you all to.
Everything in Dallas aint bad, I mean my brother live down there. DFWHiphop is always a breathe of fresh air. The air is clean. ha ha ha in all its array of shyt and beauty I miss home...I guess its time to go home and run amuck!!
Ya'll B.E.Z
-Alkhemi Jones




No comments: