Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Does Fat Joe pay his people?



I mean I really just want to know what the science is with this one.
My peoples went to a basketball game last night.
Check out this slick shyt. He goes to this basketball game last night.. guess who happens to be there.. if your slow I'll help you out. Fat Joe and his body guard. OK now the person that is just mentioned in the above picture went to this basketball game and was chillin sittin next to Fat Joe body guard... now he looks around and for some reason his phone is missing.. he looking around for his phone for at least 15 min going crazy like; I know I just had my shyt!!! so then after like I said bout 15 min he notices Fat Joe body guard wit two phones both of which looks like his, one on the body guards hip the other in his hand. So he asks the dude like yo!! you seen my phone and the bodyguard was like "OH" this your phone? and hands him this phone. NOW you would think thats the end of the story but its not!!!

My peoples get home and puts the phone on the charger and notices that the black cover that covers the charger is on the phone..AH WHAT? he normally pulls the black cover off of the charger because he doesn't like them for some reason..okay then when he turns on the phone the screen is blue..which is also strange because he is use to seeing a yellow screen and the ringer is playing "I Was Getting some Head" by shawnna which is also strange because he doesn't have any specific ringers on his phone...what is also strange is the screen is all scratched up because his phone was Brand New!! whats sad about the whole thing besides the obvious that Fat Joe don't pay his people and that his body guard is grimy but whats really messed up is the phone didn't cost that much. Like $40 or something like that..why you gotta be so grimy over a damn phone that cost no more than $40? Whats also crazy is that the bodyguard changed the back of the phone and changed the antennae so that my peoples would think that it was his phone!!!

HOW RUDE!!!

Fat Joe get at your boy, man!! and PAY YOUR PEOPLE so they don't do shyt like that!

THATS EMBARRASING!!! LMAO

-Alkhemi Jones-

No comments: